We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a dessert that is both light, fresh and delicious with the Melba peach tulip recipe.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 peaches poached in syrup
Vanilla ice cream :
- 25 cl of milk
- 25 cl of liquid cream
- 3 vanilla pods
- 25 g whole egg
- 100 g of egg yolks
- 180 g of caster sugar
- 50 g butter
- 50 g of caster sugar
- 40 g icing sugar
- 20g almond powder
- 20 g flour
- 100 g of egg whites
- 1 dash of liquid vanilla
- 100 g of sliced almonds
Read also: health benefits and virtues of fishing
Melba peach tulips
The day before, prepare the vanilla ice cream:
- In a sauté pan, bring the milk, liquid cream and vanilla pods open along their entire length to a boil and scraped with the tip of a knife.
- In a bowl, mix the egg and the yolks, whiten them with the caster sugar.
- Combine the two mixtures, cook in a tablecloth at 82 ° C. Leave to cool and then mature overnight in the refrigerator.
- The same day, go to the ice cream maker and set aside in the freezer until ready to serve.
For the tulips:
- Preheat the oven to 170 ° C (th. 5/6).
- In a bowl, combine the softened butter with the caster sugar using a whisk. Stir in the icing sugar, ground almonds and sifted flour. Gradually add the egg whites and liquid vanilla, then 3/4 of the flaked almonds previously dried in the oven and lightly browned.
- Using a tablespoon, arrange small piles of about 20 to 25 g on a flexible baking sheet (or a lightly buttered baking sheet), then roll out into a round shape of 12 cm in diameter.
- Bake for about 8 minutes.
- Out of the oven, shape the tulips using a glass, taking care to mark the bottoms well to stabilize them. Keep dry.
- Place a tulip on each plate. Add the vanilla ice cream and the peaches in syrup, then sprinkle with the remaining flaked almonds.
You can coat your dessert with raspberry coulis.
Recipe: S. Samson, Photo: F. Hamel