We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The apple crumble is one of the great classics among all crumbles.
Melting in the heart and crunchy on top, here is a nice idea for an easy and quick dessert.
Ingredients for 6 people:
Preferably choose varieties of apples that are quite juicy but stick well when cooked.
- 5 to 6 apples
- 150 gr of flour,
- 120 gr of sugar
- 120 gr of butter
Apple crumble recipe:
The recipe for apple crumble is ideal for late summer, fall and winter, during apple season. Served warm, this is a delicious and easy dessert.
- peel the apples
- Cut the apples into large cubes (2 to 3 cm in diameter) then distribute them in a buttered baking dish.
- Prepare the dough by mixing the flour, sugar and the partially softened butter.
- Sprinkle the dough over the apples.
Cooking the apple crumbe:
The ideal is to use the classic oven position rather than the convection heat so as not to dry out the crumble too much, but rest assured, in both cases it is still delicious.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180 ° C.
- During the last 5 minutes you can put the grill to brown and brown the top of the crumble.
The crumble can be served hot or warm and even cold if you wish.
A dash of heavy or liquid cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream makes it even better!
Enjoy your meal !