We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Light and easy to make, apple and rice leaf tarts allow you to finish the meal on a fruity and delicious note while limiting calories!
Preparation : 20 min
Cooking : 15 min
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 cooking apples
- 25 g semi-salted butter
- 12 rice cakes (rice paper)
- 4 tbsp. level tablespoons cane sugar
Discovery: all our apple pies
Apple and rice leaf tarts recipe
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- Peel, core and cut the apples into thin slices.
- To melt the butter.
- Cover a baking sheet with baking paper, place 4 rice cakes on it and brush with butter.
- Superimpose 3 rice cakes per tartlet.
- Arrange the apple slices, sprinkle with cane sugar.
- Bake and cook for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy hot or cold.
Enjoy your meal !
Recipe: A. Beauvais Photo: F. Hamel