We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
As an accompaniment to red meat or a simple green salad, this cheesy potato cake is as delicious as it is tasty.
Preparation: 20 min
Cooking: 1 hour
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 100 g of hard cheese
- 90 g of butter 1/2 salt
- 20 cl of liquid cream
Cheesy Potato Cake Recipe
Preheat the oven to 210 ° C (th.7).
- Peel and wash the potatoes. Chop into fine slices.
- Dry them well in a clean, dry cloth.
- Line a mold with 10 g of 1/2 salted butter.
- Place baking paper on the bottom and the edge of the walls.
- Place a first layer of potatoes in the bottom of the mold.
In a small saucepan,
- Melt 80 g of semi-salted butter.
- Using a brush, brush the layer of potatoes.
- Cut the cheese into strips. Place them in the mold, on the layer of potatoes.
- Pepper. Pour half of the liquid cream.
- Arrange a final layer of potatoes and pour in the liquid cream again.
Reduce the oven temperature to 180 ° C (th.6).
- Bake and bake the potato cake for about 1 hour.
- Take out of the oven, turn out onto a dish.
Serve this potato cake with a salad.
Cooked pressed pasta
Comté, Beaufort, Emmental, Abundance, Gruyère… belong to this family. The cooked pressed cheeses come from
all cow's milk.
Characterized by the delicacy of taste and fruity aroma, the cooked pressed dough is dotted with more or less large openings
according to the varieties. The smell of these cheeses evokes milk, cocoa cream, candied fruit, hazelnuts. To taste, we detect
broth aromas, an astringent flavor, with a little spiciness. Their texture ranges from tender and mellow to firm.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: S. Thommeret